There are many types of roofing these days. Due to its excellent advantages, such as a variety of thicknesses, colors and easy construction, metal roofing material is very common.
Today, let’s go with Cunmac deeper to understand the 3 most common metal roofing materials and find a suitable roll forming machine.
Standing Seam/ Seamlock
Corrugated metal roofing
Corrugated metal roofing is one of the common and less costly metal roofing materials. With the new paints and finishes available, it may be a fantastic-looking roof.
It can also potentially last for decades, although even a perfectly installed corrugated roof will typically not last as long as a standing seam roof is perfectly installed.
The corrugated iron is designed into rolls, 1200mm flat, is put into the roofing roll forming machine.
Corrugated roofing is commonly used for roofing in a wide range of applications include:
- Household constructionssuch as houses, kiosks, shops, restaurants, etc,…;
- Industrial workshops such as warehouses, factories, offices, …;
- Public buildings such as hospitals, clinics, schools, commissars, departments, theater or amusement parks.
Outstanding advantages of corrugated roofing:
- After rolling, the useful gauge when roofing with 1 wave is 1000mm, making it easy to calculate the number of sheets and the length.
- The circular wave design helps the corrugated iron cross-section in contact with rainwater low, so it reduces noise perfectly and is well insulated.
- Zinc, cold and colored corrugated iron are all rolled around corrugated iron
- The average thickness of corrugated iron from 0.30mm (3 dem) to 0.50mm (5 dem) helps people have many choices for many different uses.
- Specification, cutting length as required
Metal tile roofing material
All Cunmac machines are professionally and reasonably made in Vietnam for a variety of metal roofing materials. Our goal is to provide flexible machines with the best quality and customized designs that give customers unique benefits and experiences.
Consult from an expert NOW:
Whatsapp: +84 981 402 902