1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To access and use some services at our website and application, you may be required to register with us personal information (Full name, Contact number, Email…). All declared information must ensure accuracy and legality, CUNMAC is not responsible for all responsibilities related to the laws of declared information.
- We may also collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the link number you click and other information related to the connection to cunmac.com. We also collect the information that the browser you use every time you access cunmac.com, including: IP address, browser type, language of use, time and addresses that the browser accesses.
- If you send any other communications, information or materials to CUNMAC by email or otherwise, such communications will be deemed non-confidential and non-exclusive unless such information is personal or in connection with your privacy.
- Any feedback you provide at this website will be deemed non-confidential. You confirm that CUNMAC is free to use without paying you any money for any purpose.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
CUNMAC is committed to respecting your privacy. You can access and view all parts of this website without revealing any information about yourself. CUNMAC collects non-personal information regarding visitors to this website, such as web browser preferences, visits, etc. to measure the use and improvement of its content.
The information collected through our website will help us:
- Customer support when purchasing CUNMAC products.
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Provide customers with information about products on our Website.
- Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website.
- Take customer surveys.
All personal information provided to this website is deemed confidential and will not be sold, leased, exchanged or provided to any third party unless necessary to provide the products/services that the user has explicitly requested. The most common way your personal information is being used is to process requests for promotional materials or reviews from you.
We will not change the way we use your personal information at any time in the future without your consent.
3. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Except for the cases of “Use of personal information” as stated in this policy, we commit not to disclose your personal information out.
- In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to conduct the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases: (a) at the request of law enforcement agencies; (b) in cases where we believe it will help us protect our legitimate interests before the law; (c) emergency situations and necessary to protect the personal safety rights of CUNMAC members
4. CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- When you submit personal information to us, you agree to the terms that we have outlined above, CUNMAC is committed to protecting the security of your personal information in any way possible.
- CUNMAC also recommends that you follow these guidelines to protect your personal information, including:
- Do not disclose your Username and Password to anyone, do not write or use it in a place where it can be identified and seen by everyone.
- When choosing a password, you should not choose easily identifiable information such as full name, date of birth, phone number or some recognizable characters, numbers from your name, date of birth, phone number.
- Exit the system and browser when leaving the computer, even in a short time. If you use a common computer with multiple people, you should log out, or exit all open website windows.
- When you suspect that the password has been exposed, you change it immediately, in case of necessity, you immediately notify and request assistance from CUNMAC.
- In the case of illegal transactions or actions performed with your account or personal information without your authorization or willful intentions, CUNMAC understands that you will bear all damages or liabilities when performing such transactions.
5. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR DATA
Any information we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It can also be printed and stored in our storage system. We will keep your personal information confidential except where we are required to disclose it in accordance with the law (e.g., when fraud or other crimes are involved) or follow the instructions of a competent regulator.
6. CASES IN WHICH WE MAY CONTACT YOU
If you are an existing CUNMAC customer, we may contact you (including by email or phone) to let you know about our products.
If you are not an existing customer, we will not contact you in the future unless you have consented to us. If you would like us to contact you (including by email or phone) about our products and career opportunities that may be of interest to you then please fill out the Contact/Get a Review form. You may reject any marketing communications from us in the future at any time by emailing us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.